Our client provides multi-discipline engineering and design services, lean project management tools, aerial drone and land surveying services, regulatory and permitting strategies, and subject matter expert consultant services to our clients across multiple industries.
They are looking for a Civil Engineer with strong land development experience in Bakersfield, CA.
- The Civil engineer will be responsible for commercial and residential development design and project management.
- Design of site grading, drainage, sewer, water, street improvements.
- Supervision and management of the preparation of grading and drainage plans, sewer and water plans, street improvement plans.
- Preparation of the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
- Coordination with multiple agencies and districts.
- Management of land division applications including parcel mergers, lot line adjustments, commercial parcel maps, and residential tract maps from planning application to recordation.
- Entitlements: management of entitle projects including precise development plans, general plan amendments, zone changes, and site plan reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as a Civil Engineer, with a strong focus on land development services, both residential and commercial.
- Project Management experience.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Advance offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit