Current Job Openings
We are looking for an Encroachment Engineer with an experienced background in pipeline engineering/pipeline construction to join our rapidly expanding team. Our client is one of the nation's largest publicly traded partnerships and a North American leader in midstream energy services. They operate an integrated network of natural gas, NGL, crude oil, petrochemical and refined products midstream infrastructure within the United States.
Our client is experiencing rapid growth as they continue to expand their facilities and acquire more assets. This position would be a great fit if you have experience in civil and structural engineering in the oil and gas industry.
- Provide support for the safe operation of pipeline facilities through engineering evaluations. This may include design review, stress calculations, and seismic vibration analysis.
- Review and evaluate project plans for proposed construction, development, roadway, and railroads of company's pipeline right-of-way and impact to pipeline facilities.
- Ensure proposed development is being designed to the company encroachment evaluation and Regulatory Agency requirements.
- Interface with private and governmental agencies, third party owners, developers, contractors & engineers and potential partners to define project parameters and proposal scenarios.
- Provide written recommendations and modifications to the Encroachment Agreement or Letter of No Objection letter issued by the Encroachment and Land Department.
- Ability to mark-up drawings (railroad, roadway) in Bluebeam Software.
- Perform seismic vibration analysis of propped seismic operations, such as blasting and construction induced vibration activities near the company's pipeline right-of-way.
- B.S. in Engineering- Civil, Structural, or Constructional Science
- +4 years in the oil and gas industry related to pipeline construction and development planning
- Excellent writing and communication skills are vital
- Must effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to process stress calculations in API 1102
- Proficient in the API practices 1102, 1104, 1117, 1166, 1172
- Proficient in application of 49 CRF 192 and 195
- Contract role with chance of extension
- High Pay plus chance of bonuses
- Full Benefits
- Work for a publicly traded company
We are actively interviewing for this position, if you are interested, apply with an updated resume or email at email@example.com