Current Job Openings
- Track and coordinate piping design changes originated from DCNs/RFMs
- Review Piping Isos and evaluate required changes.
- Review Pipe Supports requirements and potential Pipe Supports modification requirements.
- Develop job notes and technical scopes of work.
- Perform field walk-downs to collect information required to complete work.
- Participate in Piping Constraints Meetings and understand construction requirements from meetings outcomes.
- Attend Client, Vendor, and Internal Team meetings.
- 3 to 5 years of engineering experience and/or Piping Design experience.
- Ability to read and fully understand PIDs requirements.
- Ability to read and understand Line Lists.
- Ability to read and understand Piping Specifications (Line Classes)
- Basic understanding of ASME B31.3 code.
- Available for field assignments involving traveling to sites that involve work in industrial facilities.
- Commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.