Current Job Openings
Lab Technician - Onsite
Start: Oct 2023
Length: 6-8 months
- Management systems (LIMS) to manage samples, testing, results, specifications, and reports.
- Performing laboratory instrumental analyses (primarily gas chromatography) for product quality control and other compliance testing.
- Performing wet lab bench chemistry analyses including, but not limited to color assays, corrosion tests, titrations, vapor pressure, TOC, pH, and specific gravity.
- Maintaining sample cylinders, sample containers, sample labels, and other sampling systems.
- Providing troubleshooting and effective communication in regard to laboratory instrument and system performance.
- Maintaining adequate inventory of lab supplies and consumables to ensure lab operations.
- Disposition of laboratory wastes according to laboratory procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring test method performance using quality control tools.
- Reviewing results to ensure data entered in LIMS is accurate, free of errors, and complete.
Reporting analytical data to customers in a timely manner.
- Associates degree or higher in Chemistry or related field is preferred.
- Two years laboratory experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of gas chromatography and other analytical methods commonly used in the NGL and Natural Gas industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical quality control practices and ability to apply them in a laboratory environment.
- Ability to learn and develop proficiency in LIMS, analytical software systems and general computer based training is essential.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Samantha.Turrubiartes@PTSAdvance.com.