Current Job Openings
PTS is looking for an entry level Material Coordinator to join our team for a project in Powell, Wyoming! This is a contract position expected to last 3 months then converts to hire on/ permanent hire. This opportunity is with one of our Largest Clients who are an American multinational corporation responsible for most of the world's hydraulic fracturing operations in the Energy Services Group (ESG) space. If you have experience working in an Operation/ Warehousing Environment and looking for a reliable project at a company where you can grow into a long-term career, please review the position duties below and apply.
Job Title: Material Coordinator
Location: 260 S Panther B, Powell WY 82435
Pay Range: $19.00 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Contract Duration: 3 months contract (then converts to permanent hire)
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday (40 hours per week) 7:00 am-5:00 pm.
Every other weekend on call
- Under direct supervision of the Material Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage
- Ensures movement of products and inventory accuracy.
- Responsible for other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Job will also require the performance of other duties and activities as directed throughout warehouse.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- 1 year's work experience (Preferred)
- Experience working in an Operations / Heavy Industrial environment is (Preferred)
- Knowledge and use of Handheld Scanners and Lift Truck Certification (Preferred)
- Heavy Machinery and good Computer Skills
- Machinery/tools used: Forklift
PTS is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply now or contact a PTS advance representative to inquire directly.