Current Job Openings
Our client is looking for an experienced Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic to join its rapidly expanding company. Our client is the nation's leading producer of essential industrial gases, with a focus on gasification projects that convert the abundant natural resources into syngas to produce high-value power, fuels, and chemicals.
As an industry leader, our client is always expanding with new projects and opportunities which will expand your career path. If you are a self-starter, and have maintenance experience in an oil, gas, petrochemical, or nuclear refineries this job may be a great fit.
- Perform and/or supervise routine and breakdown inspection, repair, troubleshooting, modification, installation, and commission of mechanical equipment to include but not limited to reciprocating, centrifugal and screw compressors, cryogenic pumps, gear drives, steam turbines, fans and blowers, vessels, heat exchangers, reciprocating and centrifugal expanders
- Develop work scopes for equipment repair and overhaul.
- Work within SAP to create and edit notification and work orders, search for and issue spare parts to provide accurate documentation for equipment and information.
- Provide technical on-site and remote training and guidance to individual plant operating and maintenance personnel, facilitating their role as the primary equipment maintenance support.
- Prepare and provide technical reports.
- Minimum five years of experience within industrial maintenance or as a millwright
- Experience with crane signaling and rigging
- Supervisory experience is a plus but not required
- Basic computer skills
- SAP knowledge is desired
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, operations, and maintenance teams
- Ability to travel on short notice and work extended hours, typically 12-hour days when in the field
- Strong base salary plus Overtime opportunities
- Annual salary bonuses
- Seasonal bonus opportunities
- Full medical benefits plus 401k plan
Our client is actively interviewing for this role, if you are interested, please apply with an updated resume or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org