Current Job Openings
PTS Advance has a long-term contract assignment for a Project Administrative Assistant. This position is in Ferndale, Washington at the local refinery. The position provides clerical support to Project Engineering staff, and other departments as requested. This is a a 40-hour work week on site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scan and file documents in appropriate electronic repository
- Maintain all documents according to records retention policy
- Send documents via certified mail using in-house mailing equipment
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies and services
- Help assist operating and maintaining copy machines and printers in document control
area - generate Service Desk tickets as needed
- Assist with set-up, close-out, and archiving of project files in electronic repositories
- Load updated project and engineering documents and drawings to document repository
- Print 11 x 17 Project Binders for Project Engineers
- Update hard-copy volumes when documents are revised
- Print charts and drawings on large format plotter
Other duties and potential tasks after experience in department is gained:
- Issue IFA (Issued for Approval) and IFC (Issued for Construction) work packages
- Edit Visio files as requested (Safety Plot Plans)
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and decisive - must be detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize requests
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- 3 - 5 years' experience with project documentation.
- Experience with project document control systems.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and equipment documentation.
- Knowledge of SAP - DMS an asset.
- Experience in an engineering or refinery environment a plus.
- Background check and participation in random and pre-employment drug testing required
- Ability to obtain a TWIC Card (Transportation Workers ID Card)