Current Job Openings
The Warehouse Associate will work directly with the Inventory & Warehouse Manager daily to complete assigned duties, they will also be the next in command in absence of direct manager.
It is essential for the warehouse associate to ensure consistent communication with wider warehouse team, work to maintain integrity of warehouse work efficacy at a high level.
Location: 11102 West Airport Blvd, Houston TX, 77477
Pay Rate: $25.00-$30.00 per hr. (Based on experience)
Duration: 3-6 months (Contract to hire)
Schedule: Monday- Friday (8:00AM-5:00PM)
- Must show a willingness to learn and put the necessary dedication into the warehouse operations.
- Work to show high levels of dependability, and reliability to Direct report and wider team by working to continue to keep warehouse operations moving forwards and improve warehouse operations as we go forwards.
- Work to be the interim warehouse lead in the absences of direct report manager.
- Commitment to report to work each day on time, ability to work in a high intensity environment both independently and as a team.
- Work to maintain warehouse inventory & materials management- working with internal database system (TMM)
- Assist with materials order management.
- Maintains efficient records of all warehouse materials and customer order placements.
- Comfortability with working in a warehouse environment with forklift operation in a need to basis (>10%).
- Work to maintain a clean and safe work environment, assisting to clean work areas daily.
- Complete continuous Inventory Counts
- Maintain organization of shelving/racking/locations in a very clean and orderly fashion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years of experience in a warehouse environment with emphasis on materials & inventory management
- Self-Starter and Motivated
- Must have previous knowledge and forklift experience. (1-2 years)
- Must be Microsoft Office experience, preferably with Excel.
- Must be able to physically handle material, pallets, assemble crates, use tools as needed.
- Previous logistics background and/or Inventory background is a huge plus.
For immediate consideration, contact PTS representative Brendan.Sutliff@PTSadvance.com