Current Job Openings
IT Business Analyst II
Location: Brentwood, TN
Duration: Contract to permanent
Work Schedule: in the office at least 3 days Mon-Wed, 8-5 and work from home 2 days a week, Thurs & Fri
Analyst will focused on IT Infrastructure, as well as tracking and reporting metrics in the project portfolio. This position will provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined targets, strategies, and goals.
* Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for IT Infrastructure projects.
* Partnering with Finance and Procurement to accomplish objectives.
* Ownership of reporting, budgeting, and forecasting in SAP and Service Now.
* Timekeeping activities, reporting and tracking for all projects, rolling up to the portfolio and corresponding communication.
* Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities.
* Ensure implementation of policies and practices.
* Research new technologies in support of current and future projects.
* Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
* Provide tactical support to programs, projects, and interdependencies.
* Run reports and assists with project budget management activities as assigned.
* Assists program managers or project leads with training documentation and/or internal marketing materials for new products, new tools or new services deployed to the organization and corresponding partnership with communication team
* Travel, as needed, up to 15%.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree from any accredited college or university. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
* 2 years related experience.
* Ability to utilize multiple software delivery methodologies as required; (i.e., Agile SCRUM and Waterfall (MSF), PRINCE 2).
* Tech Savvy, proficient with MS-Project, MS-Excel, MS-Word, and MS-Power-Point.
* Understanding of SAP, Network, Systems and Database terminology and structure.
* Knowledge of program management and development procedures.
* Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting.
* Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree from any accredited college or university.
* Experience creating requisitions in SAP is a must.
* Experience in Service Now a big plus.
* Experience in project coordination.
* Knowledge of/experience with SharePoint, Visio.
* Knowledge of/experience with IT infrastructure: network; database; systems, cloud; Teams.