Current Job Openings
PTS Advance and a year long contract at a local Southern California Refinery client. We are looked for a Business Analyst to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics, and budget. The business analyst usually reports to a project manager or director. Working hours - 4/10 schedule
- Generate reports from company's eProcurement system.
- Update Best Estimate form and request supplements for funding (if needed).
- Create requisitions from company's eProcurement system.
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
- Set up project and work breakdown structures. Establish and document business processes.
- Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- BS in business management, economics, finance, human resources, or relevant field required.
- 0-2 years related experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills,
- attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Must pass background / Drug test
Pay is $35hr depending on experience