Current Job Openings
PTS Advance is seeking to hire a Controls Validation Engineer for one our automotive clients in the Phoenix, AZ area. The Controls Validation Engineer will be responsible for developing and managing internal and external system controls. The Controls Validation Engineer will work closely with other engineers to ensure vehicle control systems are production ready.
The Controls Validation Engineer will also be developing powertrain control algorithms for different drive modes. This will require knowledge and experience in component design and development processes. Along with this, you will also support testing and calibration to ensure guidelines are met. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Development of algorithms for vehicle and powertrain controls
- Utilizing experience with coordinating external controls with Tier 1 Suppliers
- Electric vehicle powertrain simulation and modeling
- Utilizing knowledge of control theory, optimal controls, state-space modeling, and adaptive controls
- Working with program language such as C/C++, MatLab/Simulink
- Utilizing experience with model-based system design and auto-code generation in MatLab/Simulink environment
- Using tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, and CANape
- Working with CAN and LIN communication protocols
- Utilizing GIT version control
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracting and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Natalie Joyner at 949-268-4091 or via email at Natalie.Joyner@PTSadvance.com for a confidential discussion.