Current Job Openings
Job: Critical Power Field Technician
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Role: PTS Advance is actively searching for electrical testing professionals to work with our client on projects spanning across the United States. Projects range from new constructions of large data centers to maintenance and troubleshooting of airports and industrial sites. The work scopes are primarily in electrical testing, install, start up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of low to medium voltage power delivery units (PDUs). Willingness to travel and work well within a team, and individually, is a must. This is a full-time opportunity.
- A minimum 2-3 years of experience in electrical testing within a heavy industrial or shop setting.
- Experience working on PDU, STS, and/or UPS systems.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen for site access, often several times per year.
- Strong understanding of NFPA 70e safety processes & procedures.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of common software (Excel, Word, outlook, etc.)
- Strong communication skills including spoken, written, typing, email, and reporting.
- OSHA 10 construction certified.
- First Aid/CPR AED certified.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Electrical, Electronics, or Power Engineering.
- Experience working in a greenfield and/or brownfield data center environment.
- Experience with latest testing equipment and manufacturers.
- Ability to lead, teach, and perform electrical testing, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Comfortable working at times with little to no supervision.
- Confidence in customer-facing scenarios and able to establish strong relations.
About PTS Advance:
Founded in 1995, by Ron & June Stein and still family owned to this day, Principal Technical Services (PTS) Advance was designed to meet a gap in the market. We provide people to Energy & Infrastructure as well as, Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just "fill a position'.