Current Job Openings
Director of Engineering
Are you a Senior Engineer looking for a leadership role? PTS Advance is actively hiring a Director of Engineering! Our client is an ever-growing company with an inclusive culture that encourages open discussion and new ideas. Be a part of a company that is continuing to improve implantable medical devices and make new discoveries.
We are searching for a talented individual who can guide a small team and share their knowledge of biomechanics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of all Research&Development and Engineering projects
- Required to direct, coordinate, and supervise all department employees.
- Set individual goals and delegate workloads based on company goals and employee competencies.
- Responsibilities include the composition and execution of the annual department budget.
- Develop functional plans and training initiatives to cultivate continued development of department capabilities and resources in line with corporate and company strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain all relevant procedures and processes covering the development process, as well as relevant interfaces with other functions and processes.
- Present technical information to management, customers, and field representatives
- Participate at trade association meetings and fact gathering sessions.
- Successful organization and completion of projects initiated to specify, design, and develop new products by using resources and coordinating with internal staff as well as outside collaborating partners.
- Verification and validation of products to be developed in every phase of the development process.
- The position shall also identify and manage patent applications, 510K filings, etc. when applicable for projects and products, by working closely with the Director of Regulatory Affairs.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Biomechanical engineering background
- Cross-functional teams experience
- QMS software experience is preferred
- Management experience is preferred
- Research and Development mindset
Why is this the right fit for you?
- Opportunity to grow and develop your own team.
- Full medical, dental, and vision.
- 401k plan.
We are actively interviewing! Please reply or email your current resume to Brittany.antonellis@PTSAdvance.com to apply.