Current Job Openings
- 5-10 years of overall engineering experience required
- 3 years of electrical design engineering experience required
- 2 years of project/plant engineering experience required
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Specialized Knowledge or Industry Experience
- Experience and exposure to process equipment & 24/7 manufacturing
- Navisworks and/or AutoCAD experience
- Professional Engineer License Preferred
- Develop, define, and update discipline specific design engineering specifications and requirements for new and existing sites per OEMS 4.1.
- Serve as internal subject matter expert for discipline answering all inquiries related to design practices and engineering specifications throughout the design phase and from the field during construction.
- Provide design input for all projects related to discipline and review all vendor drawings & deliverables ensuring adherence to engineering specifications, good engineering practices, and relevant industry code.
- Drive consistency across project designs by implementing best practices with the goal of achieving company wide standardization.
- Implement sound engineering solutions for mitigating existing issues, drive continuous improvement, and introduce innovations where appropriate.
- Travel to sites to support project construction and emphasize proper design & installation.
- Full Medical/Vision/Dental coverage
- 15% bonus
- Assistance with Relocation (Up to $15,000)
To apply to this role, send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org