Current Job Openings
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN - DEVELOPMENT
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Technician. In this challenging position you will contribute to the fabrication of cutting edge electrical and electronic systems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Fabricate panels to support hydrogen/industrial related equipment including:
- Motors and hydraulics
- Programmable Logic Controllers and Distributed Control Systems.
- Point of Sale systems
- Remote Communication Panels
- Fully understands delivered panels from OEM manufacturers to support the company's ongoing operations and design improvements.
- Provide hands-on support for electrical equipment and systems - electric motors, solenoid valves, conduit and wire systems, electrical inspections, and start-up testing
- Read and interpret electrical drawings, schematics, power distribution drawings, control panel wiring diagrams, and installation manuals for electrical and instrumentation systems
- 7 + years in Electrical Field including:
- Providing General Electrician Certification
- DC circuit design (5-24 VDC).
- AC circuit design (110 - 480 VAC).
- Single and 3 phase circuit design.
- PLC integration.
- Safety integrated Level system design.
- Analog and Digital Circuit design.
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment.
SCHEDULE + BENEFITS:
- Travel time: It is anticipated that 30% of the work time will be spent in the field
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) Plan