Current Job Openings
Field Network Engineer
- Excels in support of fiber-optic networks and Wi-Fi.
- Strong understanding of telecommunication and networking systems, data, and WAN/LAN infrastructure and equipment.
- Actively participates in the planning, coordination, and implementation of network-related projects and upgrades and support multiple network and Wi-Fi projects.
- Ability to travel to AR, LA, and TX to perform on-site work.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment based on project scheduling requirements.
- Compliance with Refinery Safety requirements and Covid-related protocols.
- Ability to focus on details and accuracy.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, critical thinking, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Soft skills: engagement in meetings to discuss networking to a non-Technical audience.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Communicate effectively, both in meetings and in writing, with customers, stakeholders, and other technical specialists, effectively leading detailed technical discussions and creating and presenting briefing materials.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (OT and IT).
- Ability to repair both physical and logical network outages and anomalies.
- Troubleshoot network issues and outages, setting up upgrades.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking principles and routing/switching fundamentals.
- Ability to perform and lead a variety of field engineering tasks.
- Design system alignment and implement new technical solutions.
- Ability to plan, install, and configure the extensions and upgrades of a network and wireless network service area.
- Strong knowledge of knowledge of network setups: LAN, WAN, VLAN, Wi-Fi, router installation, and ISP broadband.
- CCNA; experience with Cisco routers and switches and DNA Center.
- Install, repair and upgrade network equipment and appliances.
- Documentation specific reports for repairing causes of networking.
- Support for all-hands-on-deck outages.
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate escalations to senior resources.
- Monitor and resolve all consumer trouble ticket process as required in SNOW (Service Now).
Job Qualification and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years working experience with network technologies to include network deployments of Cisco and Meraki hardware.
- Ability to travel between 60-80%
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Computer networking: 7+ years
- Network+ (If CCNA not met)
- SNOW experience