Current Job Openings
Field Process Engineer
Our client was founded with the principle that renewable fuels should come from non-food based sources that are environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable.
The Company is upgrading and modifying an existing oil refinery to produce renewable diesel fuel, propane, and naphtha from sustainable low carbon feedstocks for the California Clean Energy fuel market (the 'Project').
They are looking for a Field Process Engineer reporting to the Lead Process Engineer, for projects supporting startup and commissioning at the renewable diesel refinery.
The Field Process Engineer will also be responsible to:
- Experience working in operations on owner side is desirable, commissioning experience a plus
- Work with HSE, operations, maintenance, project, vendors, licensors, and engineering teams to assure design is safe and operable (MOCs, design reviews, field checks, equipment inspections, etc)
- Review and contribute to operations procedures, commissioning plans
- Provide field process engineering support during commissioning and startup
- Engineer degree - chemical or mechanical
- Experience and familiarity working with engineering contractors
- Need to be able to pass mask fit test and be physical fit to climb inside equipment for owner rep sign offs
- Work day and/or night shift back to back with process engineering staff during startup period
- Working experience in oil/gas refineries and/or chemical production facilities.
- Position requires a focus on safe work practices in an operating refinery, and relevant training, certification, and experience in safe work practices is highly desirable.
Must be able to pass all CA safety, drug & alcohol requirements for refinery work
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and more
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer