Current Job Openings
Job: Power Delivery Field Engineer / Technician
Location: Central Regions
Role: PTS Advance is actively searching for power delivery professionals to work with our client on projects spanning across the United States in an on-going contract role. Projects range from new constructions of heavy industrial facilities to maintenance and repair of historical, brownfield sites. Work scopes are primarily in electrical testing, install, start up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of low, medium, and high voltage power delivery equipment. Willingness to travel and work well within a team, and individually, is a must.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in heavy industrial construction setting
- Experience working/testing on breakers, switchgear, and/or transformers
- Strong understanding of NFPA 70e safety processes & procedures
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of common software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong communication skills including spoken, written, typing, email, and reporting
- OSHA 10 Construction certified
- First Aid/CPR AED certified
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Electrical, Electronics, or Power Engineering
- Experience with several manufacturer's equipment in the Power Delivery field of work
- Experience with latest testing equipment and manufacturers
- Ability to lead, teach, and perform electrical testing, commissioning, and maintenance
- Comfortable working at times with little to no supervision
- Confidence in customer-facing scenarios and able to establish strong relations
About PTS Advance:
Founded in 1995, by Ron & June Stein and still family owned to this day, Principal Technical Services (PTS) Advance was designed to meet a gap in the market. We provide people to Energy & Infrastructure as well as, Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just "fill a position'.
Interested? Contact Hannah Johnson at 949-268-4083 or via email at Hannah.Johnson@PTSadvance.com for a discussion!