Current Job Openings
This role will be based at the Clients Catalysts Global headquarters in Iselin, NJ, reporting to the CCM Business Unit Finance Manager. CCM is a worldwide leader in the field of precious metals management, offering industrial customers a comprehensive metals management services - from raw metals supply and scrap reclamation to trading, hedging, and financial risk management.
Location: Iselin, NJ
Contract Duration: 1 year contract
Pay Range: $40.00- $45.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm or 7:00am - 4:00pm
- This role will be hybrid with 3 days in office and 2 days from home
- You will be reporting to the CCM Business Unit Finance Manager. CCM is a worldwide leader in the field of precious metals management, offering industrial customers a comprehensive metals management services - from raw metals supply and scrap reclamation to trading, hedging, and financial risk management.
- You will be responsible for assisting in supporting the daily accounting and financial reporting requirements for the business.
- You will be involved in processing daily payments, consolidation of global financial reporting, account reconciliations, financial forecasting and supporting other business processes.
- We will expect you to continuously identify and develop opportunities for improving business processes, especially through digitalization.
- Leveraging your degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or in a technical, business, or quantitative methods discipline to generate accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting data - utilizing both bespoke systems and SAP
- Using your advanced Office skills (esp. Excel and PowerPoint), and any experience you may have with SAP and analytics tools such as Tableau, you will support the daily, weekly, quarterly and monthly business reporting requirements
- Bring your entrepreneurial mindset and experience in financial analysis and economic evaluations into driving value-based controlling processes for the trading business
- Through strong communication and collaboration skills, you will engage across the global organization and with other functional and operational units in BASF
- Demonstrating your highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills, you will perform financial analyses and reconciliations for trading activities, support the needs of the business and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Interview for this role that we have worked with on previous assignments
- Excel, PowerPoint, SAP is preferred