Current Job Openings
Job: General Production/Assembler
Location: Franklin, Ohio
Role: Sidewinders Advance is actively searching for a General Production/Assembler to work at one of our Manufacturing clients. The company has recently seen significant demand for their services, hence why they are now looking to hire multiple General Production/Assemblers to work in their facility in Franklin, Ohio. Willingness to work well within a team, and individually, is a must.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Plan building or assembly operations by interpreting manuals or blueprints.
- Perform multiple manufacturing operations such as material handling, deburr, marking, and rivet.
- Verify functioning, conformance to costumer specification and machine capabilities by conducting quality control checks.
- Ability to lift an excess of 25 lbs.
- Basic Computer skills
- Strong communication skills, accountable, and a strong team player
Sidewinders Advance is rapidly becoming the power generation industry's leading technical staffing provider in the United States by providing experienced staff across all skilled trade and manufacturing disciplines, including winders, bladers, precision millwrights, machinists, AC/DC motor mechanics, welders, pipefitters, certified welding inspectors, and electricians.
Interested? Contact Angel Chabriel at 949-268-4086 or via email at Angel.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.