Current Job Openings
PTS Advance has a great opportunity. We are looking for an HVAC Project Manager to oversee projects and continuously monitor and report cost, schedule, safety, quality, and client relations from planning, through construction, project deliverables and turnover, demobilization, archive storage of all project documentation, invoicing, and collections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure the Client's expectations are met or exceeded as specified by the construction contract
- Assure through all means available that safety, quality, and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Monitor and report to Management, and the Client as required, the status of the project in terms of cost and schedule
- Process material and shop drawing information for submittal to our clients
- Process RFI's
- Process change orders and negotiate their acceptance with the Client
- Maintain Change Order documentation and log
- Meet regularly with the Project Team to assess problems and concerns and assist in developing and implementing solutions and plans
- Assure Project Team Members understand and are maintaining their responsibilities
- Assure at project completion that all necessary project documentation is properly archived
- Work with the HVAC Construction Manager to ensure proper project communications.
- Visit jobsites regularly to view ongoing work and assess and issues.
- 5 Years - HVAC Wet-side Piping (Chilled Water, Heating Hot Water, Condenser Water, Steam and Condensate) construction project management (i.e., Schools, Hotels, High rises, etc.) experience and formal education.
- Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel; Adobe or Blue Beam.
- Highly motivated and teamwork oriented.
Company Benefits and salary:
- Company Vehicle or $500 (taxed) per month vehicle stipend. Fuel reimbursed based on milage recorded and driven for non-commute driving.
- Profit sharing program available (discretionary) - Profit gets shared at a discretionary level with staff who are eligible.
- Moving expense could be considered for the right candidate
- 401K matching up to 5% of contribution, with potential for supplemental match in good years
- Company stock purchase option for employees which is matched up to 10%
- Life insurance up to 1.5 times your salary at no cost
- Disability available at no cost to employee
- Salary considerations - $95,000 - $140,000. For the right candidate can discuss options