Current Job Openings
Job: Inventory Fulfilment Associate
Location: San Diego, California
Role: PTS Advance is actively searching for an Inventory Fulfilment Associate to work at one of our pharmaceutical clients who pride themselves with the quality, integrity, and resourcefulness of their work. The company has recently seen significant demand for their services, hence why they are now looking to hire an Inventory Fulfilment Associate to work in their manufacturing facility in San Diego, California.
Your job duties will focus on two areas: Preparation of shipment and inventory control.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for the control, maintenance, and fulfilment of goods for production orders and internal requests.
- Provide support by returning materials to their designated location and pulling material to meet production schedules.
- Deliver/retrieve finished goods by operating company vehicle.
- Able to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, carry and push an excess of 50 lbs.
- Comfortable working in lower temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Strong communication skills, accountable, and a strong team player.
- Personal protective equipment knowledge (PPE) is an asset.
- Basic computer knowledge and use of email.
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracting and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Angel Chabriel at 949-268-4086 or via email at Angel.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.