Current Job Openings
Jr. Process Safety Engineer
Our client is a major refinery in the Los Angeles area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets.
Our client is looking for a Jr. Process Safety Engineer for their refinery located in Los Angeles, CA. This is a full-time, working with and assisting the Process Safety Management Site Owner to ensuring that the programs are fully compliant with the OSHA.
- Assist PHA Site Owner with PHA/SPA/HCA recommendations KMS/Intelex data entry.
- Prepare PSI documents and PHA Worksheets prior to team review
- Develop the Yearly PHA Schedule with the required participants.
- Assist in the development of all PHA Deliverables post PHA team review.
- Coordinate/track action items with action item owners for each PHA Report deliverables.
- Keep and file all PSM/RMP documentation in an organized manner.
- With increased experience in this role, the individual will transition to leading small PHAs.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint Program.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
- Ability to understand OSHA PSM Standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively: both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and implement proper procedures as required.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
We are actively interviewing for this position, if you are interested, please attach your resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly at (949)268-4057.
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer