Current Job Openings
Fuel Delivery Logistics Lead - Southern California Region - Day Shift (5:00 am to 3:00 pm)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR: FUEL DELIVERY LOGISTICS MANAGER
We have a great opportunity for a Fuel Delivery Logistics Lead to join our Fuel Team as we grow our operational needs. The right candidate for the role will work effectively under pressure, tight deadlines, and act quickly when changes occur.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Supervise Fuel Delivery Logistics Coordinators
- Track owned trailers for DOT compliance and maintenance.
- Organize priority lists
- Delivery windows
- Coordinate delivery with station maintenance activities
- Confirm schedule and reschedule as necessary
- Ensure That Fuel Levels are maintained.
- Coordinate all the new H2 Truck Logistics for our active project build, establishing the Fuel Hub.
* Interface with partners/vendors (internal and External) around any service requirements or service needs that arise.
* Communicate daily fuel deliveries.
* Analyze and predict station usage based on history by station network availability.
* Proactively communicate with delivery partners and suppliers regarding anticipated shortages.
* Track delivery / off load issues.
* Track trailers with GPS.
* Drive continuous improvement of the daily operation via improvement performance KPIs, application of technology systems, modification to process and procedures.
* Be the champion for specialized Hydrogen logistics.
- Monitor and report on truck loading times and efficiencies.
- Manage station and trailer results.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Business Administration or related field is required.
- 3 - 5 years of supervisory experience require
- Flexibility and ability to maintain a professional demeanor when dealing with short deadlines, sensitive service issues, and emergency situations
- Proven time management, scheduling and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem-solving management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a non-standard work schedule in a 24x7 operation
- Microsoft Office skills
SCHEDULE + BENEFITS:
- Travel time: It is anticipated that 20 - 30% of the work time will be spent in the field.
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) Plan.
- Negotiable Salary