Current Job Openings
Job: Machinist A
Location: Naples, Florida
Role: PTS Advance is actively searching for a CNC or Manual Machinist to work at one of our Manufacturing clients. The company has recently seen significant demand for their services, hence why they are now looking to hire multiple Machinists to work in their facility in Naples, Florida. Willingness to work well within a team, and individually, is a must. First shift opportunities available with competitive pay.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Operate one or multiple production machines.
- Perform machine operations like cutting, shaping, deburring, forming, drilling, and reaming parts.
- Correct improper functioning or cutting by making necessary machine adjustments.
- Perform the removal or burrs, sharp edges, tool marks and other irregularities from machined parts.
- Two years related machining experience, or willingness to learn.
- Knowledgeable in machine shop mathematics, CNC, and manual machining.
- Ability to read blueprints and certain specifications.
- Strong communication skills, accountable, and a strong team player
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracting and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Angel Chabriel at 949-268-4086 or via email at Angel.email@example.com for a confidential discussion.