Current Job Openings
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: MASTER MACHINIST - DEVELOPMENT
The primary responsibility of the Master Machinist will be to operate CNC machine tools to fabricate and manufacture machine parts. An element of the job will be to participate in design reviews with engineering to develop manufacturing processes and documentation and execute prototyping of general and rotating machinery components in accordance with concept drawings. This will also apply to specialized service and assembly tooling for our equipment in service.
- Operates fabrication machinery to produce parts used in manufacturing processes.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and design sketches to ensure proper dimensions and specifications for parts.
- Programs 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC mills and lathes, or combination machines from 3D files and 2D schematics.
- Selects the appropriate cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials to be used on machines.
- Examines and measures completed prototypes and parts to identify any defects and to ensure units conform with predetermined specifications; adjusts machine controls to resolve production errors.
- Inspects machinery for any needed repairs; performs minor repairs within expertise.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety of work area.
- Complies with applicable safety standards and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate various types of machine tools to perform progressive machining.
- Ability to read blueprints and plans.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
SCHEDULE + BENEFITS:
- Travel time: It is anticipated that 10% of the work time will be spent in the field
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) Plan