Current Job Openings
This position is responsible for providing administrative and project support across all project phases from inception, requirements development and planning through close-out. Work environment is fast moving and dynamic requiring both working independently and in groups.
Duties include day-to-day project deployment logistics including:
- Field deployment/construction team logistics support
- Scheduling and tracking working with field support personnel
- Track hardware/material locations
- Obtaining, tracking field construction status
- Meeting scheduling/preparation: People, Locations, Resources (Audio/Visual/Supporting Artifacts)
- Communication and coordinating third party vendors, contractors, and internal staff
- Project resource tools and tracking (facility access, computing and other necessary tools, training)
- Work in field and office to assist in managing vendor construction efforts, training and deployment
- Attend meetings, communicate project needs, issues, take actions, follow up, tactful negotiation of project needs with multiple parties
- Managing soft and hard copy project documentation including
- Tracking and Reporting
- Critical Path Tasks
- Action Items
- Develop and maintain meeting minutes (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Develop and maintain project presentations
- Manage Sharepoint documentation, content, links and specific project structure
- Project schedules, materials management, financials tracking, construction status
- 5-10 years of direct project coordination/management experience.
- Fuel Station / Energy experience and/or electric utility experience is preferred.
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Sharepoint, PowerPoint, Visio, and Google required.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Technical degree and certifications or project management degree/certifications are preferred.
- 401k with 6% match
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision all covered
- Negotiable Pay