Current Job Openings
Client: Industrial Gases
Location: Pasadena, TX with some travel
Duration: long term, on going
Benefits: Health, Vision, dental, 401K and Paid Time off
A Project and Outage Engineer is responsible for executing a wide variety of small/medium projects in Steam Methane Reformer (SMR), Air Separation Units (ASU's), and Generated Gases operating facilities located in West Gulf Coast region.
- Geographical Scope: Regional - Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas
- Number of Facilities: Approximately 50 * Reports to: West Gulf Coast PROS Lead
- Budget Responsibility: Overall $3-10MM/yr. Project Load: normally 10 - 15 per year, max project size $3-5MM Outage Load: 1 to 2 per year
- Lead assigned portion of capital program and manage all engineering and design resources.
- Project Engineer is responsible for scoping, estimating, requesting funding, executing work and closing out the project.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans to meet the infrastructure needs of plants
- Participate in plant outages, with potential growth into planning and leading major outages.
- Develop detailed scope for planned and unplanned (FCO) work for outages.
- Ensure all projects/ outages receive adequate process hazard reviews, Management of Change documentation, ORI's, and that all recommendations are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure inherent process safety is adhered to on all project designs.
- Maintain projects and outages on Safety, Budget and Schedule.
- Manufacturing plant operations, maintenance, and capital projects experience
- At least 5-10 years experience in maintenance and/or engineering disciplines
- Technical degree (chemical engineering or mechanical engineering)