Current Job Openings
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
- Schedule: 40 hours/week (half day on Fridays)
- Estimated Start Date: March 2022
- Duration: 1 year, possibly longer
The Contractor Project Manager responsibilities include tracking of their projects in the control engineering department, weekly reporting of their project statuses, and providing outsourced help as required supporting their projects. Other specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as the owner agent and makes technical decisions on behalf of the Client.
- This role will provide guidance and support for the following control engineering efforts:
- Project scope
- Project tracking
- Estimating and obtaining bids
- Cost reporting and projections
- Entering purchase requisitions and approving of invoices
- Operations training
- Understand the process, process equipment, and control equipment including associated electrical and instrumentation related to control systems. Interact with operations to develop control system improvements to reduce potential for safety and environmental impact during normal and upset operating conditions.
- Lead control engineering projects.
- Support the preparation and utilization of specifications, details, maintenance procedures and documentation improvements for pipeline and related facilities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field is required.
- Professional Engineering Registration or other related control certifications are preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' project management experience and a minimum 15 plus years; experience in design and implementation of controls and related systems and 10 plus years' experience in design and implementation of I&E work.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and have the ability to quickly learn new applications
- Working knowledge of the various PHSMA, OSHA and industry standards as it relates to control engineering.