Current Job Openings
We are looking for a Service Manager to oversee and manage electrical services on power delivery equipment across the Gulf of the United States.
As a Service Manager, you lead a team of service engineers and service technicians focused on developing talents and readiness to serve capabilities. Drive service strategy and growth with focus on safe, high quality, timely execution. Work closely with Sales and Commercial partners to develop and/or counsel on service offerings, solutions and projects for customers. Drive service priorities through effective planning and allocation of resources in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Build strong team of field engineers and technicians across your region, developing talent and skills to provide high level of Field Services tasks on numerous projects.
- Build strong customer relations.
- Work with internal sales teams to develop market strategies for winning new opportunities.
- Responsible to cultivate a high safety culture, KPI performance and overall compliance
- Drive Quality culture and execution excellence, customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with resource optimization team to utilization field resources.
- Help to resolve technical questions and issues from field engineers/technicians .
- Address issues with engineers/technicians and resolve any conflicts.
- Attend Risk review calls for your assigned region.
- Work closely with project managers within your region.
- Review timesheet and expense submittals to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Assign mentors to work with new employees to work on the job training.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Strong communicator and team-oriented mind set.
- Strong planning and prioritization skills.
- Must have a strong reputation for customer focus.
- Must be familiar and have practical experience with SAP, MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other office software .
- Must be able to read Engineering drawings and specifications.
- Maintain high standards for safety and housekeeping and assure compliance with all environmental regulations.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time .
- Must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US.