Current Job Openings
Site Supply Chain Manager
Our client is a is a leading global provider of adhesives, composites and formulation products.
They are seeking to hire a Site Supply Chain Manager to manage and drive all Supply Chain activities at the site level – planning, procurement, warehousing, and distribution – this position is the key interface between Commercial and Manufacturing activities (S&OP). Cost-to-serve, inventory, production, customer order fulfillment are the main processes. This position will report to Regional Sr. Supply Chain Manager and will be a member of the Los Angeles Site Leadership Team (SLT) at their facility in Los Angeles, CA.
This person will also be responsible to:
- Lead the site Supply Chain team by defining tasks and strategies, while utilizing industry best practices. Responsible for the development of the Supply Chain team both regarding technical skills & leadership attributes.
- Resources allocation and succession management
- Performance management, Development plans, and Conflict management
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication with Global & Regional Supply Chain and Site leadership.
- Lead, sponsor, and activity participate in projects related to Supply Chain operations ensuring sustainability of project deliverables
- Manage S&OP at site level, Support and assist Site Manager, Collect, analyze, anticipate and manage issues within the PMM team or with Site key stakeholders.
- Be the interface between central demand planning and the site.
- Provide relevant and structured information to the plant to offer visibility and support target achievement, critically OTIF and Schedule Adherence
- Balance site needs and constraints with external demand
- Strongly Support Site for any S&OP related activity and meet all KPI's
- Manage inventory at site level.
- Entry point for Customer Service, Supply Network planning & quality team
- Understand, manage, and drive working processes for the 3 main supply chain responsibilities at site level. Align and optimize according to constraints and Huntsman strategic direction.
- Production planning – ensure full adherence at site level
- Warehouse organization and performance measurement
- Raw material, intermediate, finished goods planning and handling
- Service to production & Customer response
- Inventory target management
- Order processing and meet customer demand
- Distribution center management
- Haulier contact with Distribution/Transportation group
- Work in coordination with centralized PMO to define, model, test and implement all supply chain related projects at the Site or Regional level.
- Propose process optimization and participate actively in the data standardization between functions and sites.
- Network design
- Optimization of the working processes
- Harmonization across US-sites of methodologies
- Optimize cost to serve
- More details provided upon request
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, Business, or related field.
- Commercial exposure, proven work experience in S&OP and materials handling.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in supply chain, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Demand planning, demand management, S&OP, Warehousing & Distribution
- Knowledge of Business needs and Customer Service Level
- Understanding of commercial priorities
- Demonstrated in Inventory management
- High focus on data and metrics
- LEAN manufacturing - experience of implementation & delivery
- Project management and deeply process oriented
- Cost to Serve optimization and process design
- APICS CPIM certified (Certified in Production & Inventory Management) a plus
- Good communication skills in coordination between Business, Production & Supply Chain.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented
- Strong convincing and negotiation skills
- Ability to delegate and create collective team mobilization
- Strong analytical skills based on data
- High proficiency in major IT tools, including strong SAP background and Microsoft applications (Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Our client offers top level comp + bonus and a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, up to 10% 401k contribution, direct deposit, and more
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer