Current Job Openings
Senior Electrical Engineer - working on a project task force team completing technical and economic feasibility studies, licensed technology based process design packages, and act as project lead for detailed engineering activities. Self-motivated professional with a Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of ten years experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in petrochemical, refinery, renewables or power generation projects.
- California Professional Engineer preferred
- Prepare load summary, single lines, protection diagrams for MV & HV switchgear, motors/generators, transformers and MCCs. Perform load flow, short circuit analysis, transient motor starting studies, protection relay setting calculations & coordination curves using ETAP and /or SKM software.
- Prepare electrical equipment specifications, data sheets, scope of work/work packages. Carry out technical bid analysis and review of vendor drawings.
- Prepare substation equipment layouts, schematics & wiring drawings.
- Familiar with NEC, IEC, IEC, ANSI, IEEE, API and NEMA standards.