Current Job Openings
Location: Garyville, La
Duration: Now- Dec 2022
Schedule: M-F 7am-3:30pm and during turnarounds, late Sept early Oct 70-80 hrs a week
Supports the Procurement Lead with the sourcing and procurement of goods and services for Client Site in accordance with company policies, procedures and strategies. Develops efficient work practices to facilitate the effective operation of the Procurement and Contract Management functions.
- Negotiates the acquisition of goods and services for normal operations at optimum cost, in compliance with company procedures and consistent with standards of quality and delivery.
- Manages formal tendering processes for the acquisition of equipment and services in accordance with company procedures.
- Establishes commercial tabulation from tendering process and presents the recommendation for short list/award.
- Provides Vendor Sponsors and Vendor Key Contacts with support and information relative to the services contracts.
- Manages the administration of contracts for electrical and instrumentation.
- Ensures all procurement and contractual activities are handled in a professional and ethical manner and that confidentiality of commercial information is always maintained.
- Establishes and reviews improvement procedures and work practices that streamline the procurement process.
- Documents and communicates vendor's performance.
- Provides guidance and support to the Vendor Sponsors and Vendor Key Contacts.
- Experience of procurement (procure to pay cycle), of plant spares (electrical, instrumentation) and equipment.
- Manages Contractor Document Awareness to ensure contractor companies are provided with current Company USA procedures relevant to contractor site conditions.
- 5 years Procurement/Contracts or related experience.
- SAP Experience is a plus