Current Job Openings
Our client is an American multinational corporation responsible for most of the world's hydraulic fracturing operations. Clients major business segment is the Energy Services Group (ESG) Under strict supervision, this position assists in maintaining customer relationships and setting up and maintaining chemical injection systems.
- Must be knowledgeable in production systems, flow lines, flow line applications, flow line valves, and pressure dynamics.
- Requires travel to customer wells to catch samples, install and/or relocate injection sites, and treat wells with the necessary applications.
- Responsible for maintaining and servicing chemical pumps.
- Assists in identifying and pursuing new customers and participates in presentations when requested.
Minimum Education requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- No previous experience required
- 2 years of experience in production chemicals or the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Possession of a Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement is preferred.
- Other requirements of this position include possessing basic computer skills and following all company policies and safety requirements for production chemicals or the oil and gas industry.