Current Job Openings
Our client, a major EPC, is looking for an Electrical Estimating Manager.
Direct hire and remote opportunity.
* Manage and lead a dedicated team of professional estimators including but not limited to:
Work with individual estimators to motivate, train & improve estimating skillsets.
Assign project estimates
Forecast individual workload assignments
Perform weekly estimating meeting
Provide independent estimate reasonableness / peer reviews.
* Manage client relationships and work closely in a professional manner with multiple managers.
* Continuously improve estimating processes through analysis of performance metrics and implementation of best practices.
* Review monthly billings prior to client submission.
* Complete process audits and analysis at specific intervals to ensure alignment with business objectives.
* Support and maintain the continuous development and improvement of estimating databases.
* Support company internal estimating efforts on EPC programs across the nation, working closely with internal department managers.
* Establish and define estimate classifications per AACE standards.
* Analyze and define risk mitigation methods and clearly dictate those scopes and processes within Basis of Estimates.
* Delineate client requirements for Construction only or Total Installed Cost (TIC) estimates.
* Work closely with all stakeholders in development of TIC estimates.
* Minimum 15 years' experience in estimating large, complex, utility / industrial programs / projects. Experience with Electrical Power Delivery (Transmission & Distribution) and Substations required.
* Experienced in promoting, developing, and leading teams of highly skilled and talented individuals.
* Experience with OST, Construct Connect, Blue Beam and other detailed takeoff software.
* Experience with bottom up estimating software such as HCSS, McCormick, Timberline, Success Estimator, Aspentech, Hard Dollar, etc.
* Experience in bidding competitive jobs.
* Experienced in assisting and developing Project/Program level schedules in P6 for review of Critical Path Method a plus.
* Ability to clearly communicate verbally and written a must.
* Ability to work independently
Compensation: $140000-$150000 annually DOE.
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and more
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!