Current Job Openings
PTS, working a leading refining client, is currently seeking a Learning Management Systems Administrator for a short-term remote assignment.
The Learning Management Systems Administrator provides functional leadership in the support of company's learning management system (LMS) and serves as the primary system administrator for company. Responsible for the support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for the learning and development teams. Captures, manages, and provides automated learning records, documents and reports using the appropriate tools in the LMS. Provides consistency in data input, learning records, historical training data, and reporting. Collaborates with operations, safety, security, and environmental stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate employee training requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Captures, manages, and provides automated learning records, documents and reports using the appropriate tools in the LMS. Provides consistency in data input, learning records, historical training data, and reporting.
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the SuccessFactors LMS.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Contributes to the creation, documentation, and training of LMS system standards, policies, and procedures; maintains data integrity rules and processes.
- Creates and updates resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology for online and professional development.
- Publishes and archives online or blended learning solutions, assigns training curricula, and adds and deletes resources. Works with the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team to manage the course asset library.
- Develops and updates standardized tools and reporting for ongoing access to learning information; generates standard and custom reports. Tracks and reports on training activities in support of compliance and audit requirements. Partners with Learning and Development teams to analyze performance and/or compliance issues, recommend potential solutions and develop associated learning strategies.
- Creates and manages the overall course structure and sets up course programs based on specifications from the Learning & Development team. Works with the instructional technologist and instructional designers to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to accessing the LMS and course content
- Manages LMS database on a company level. Works closely with HRIS department to ensure LMS is operating efficiently.
- Oversees aspects of content governance and executes audit procedures as defined by the LMS Governance. Tracks and reports training activities and facilitator certifications to ensure compliance with governance and audit requirements.
Required Qualifications - Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information Systems OR four additional years of related experience beyond minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Learning Management System Administrator.