Current Job Openings
PTS Advance has an immediate need for a Procurement Business Partner at our client site in Wilmington, CA. The Procurement Business Partner is responsible for the development and fulfillment of Procurement needs for an assigned company Procurement region. This role will identify strategic sourcing opportunities, develop sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable Category Management strategies, lead sourcing events, negotiate with suppliers, administer contracts, monitor supplier performance, complete data analytics, and manage supplier relationships to optimize value for the company.
Requirements May Include:
- Complying with Procurement Policy, Internal Control Standards, and Procurement best practices.
- Overseeing day-to-day procurement activities in support of the assigned company Procurement region.
- Developing and executing master agreements, compensation agreements, amendments, and contract addendums.
- Managing the sourcing and contracting processes (i.e., strategy, planning, sourcing, negotiations,
contracting, operationalization, and supplier management).
- Supporting the implementation, adoption, and compliance of Procurement best practices.
- Driving continuous improvement efforts to enhance and streamline contracting processes and improve contracting templates and contract clauses.
- Interfacing with Category Management to support alignment on strategies and contracting requirements.
- Developing fundamentally sound and fit for purpose contracts by applying knowledge of commercial contract law and in accordance with company guidance, practices, and requirements.
- Implementing new contracts by uploading contracts into the company Global Contracts Management System (CMS) and ensuring effective transition of contract terms to business stakeholders.
- Performs analysis of quantitative spend data to draw conclusions and enable informed decisions.
- Driving formal RFx (requests for information, proposals and/or quotes) through CMS; performs pre-bid / pre award meetings; analyzes suitability of bids dependent on time constraints, cost, safety, and quality assurance; prepares bid evaluations and seeks appropriate approvals of awards.
- Resolving contract issues (pricing, quality, timing, claims, liens, etc.) in coordination with business stakeholders.
- Supporting and contributing to Procurement goals by providing the expertise necessary for development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of leading contracting and sourcing processes and standards
- Developing strong results-based networks with key business leaders at company to facilitate sharing of information, best practices, and lessons learned.
- Managing stakeholder communications regarding Procurement process changes.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or relevant discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP, Ariba or equivalent CMS, and other procurement technologies
- Strong analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to negotiate and influence critical decisions.
- 3-5 years of procurement related experience in the energy industry with sourcing, negotiations, and contracting.
- Experience leading multiple Procurement initiatives concurrently across sourcing, contracting, materials management, and Procure-To-Pay (P2P)
- Functional & technical knowledge of services sourcing, contracting, requisitioning, and purchasing processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), SAP, Ariba, and other procurement
- Ability to interface across functions and with key stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Safety Certification and Training Requirements
- Ability to pass a background check and participate in a random drug testing program.
- Ability to obtain a (TWIC) Transportation Workers Identification Card TWIC® | Transportation Security Administration (tsa.gov) - can be obtained upon offer letter.
Pay Rate $60 to $75 per hour
Apply now for immediate and confidential discussion or email your resume to Frances.Barbata@PTSAdvance.com