Current Job Openings
This challenging assignment as a Project Engineer is an excellent opportunity to gain exceptional experience managing a mega project. The position's main role is to provide project leadership and technical direction during construction supporting a Renewable Fuels Project. This $1.2B project is complex, fast paced, and very rewarding. The focus area for this Project Engineer's scope is mainly OSBL, both revamp and greenfield detailed design for this project is already complete, travel for this position is very little to none (i.e., occasional shop visit may be required).
- Apply project management skills in all phases of project engineering while managing multiple projects. This includes developing new projects and justifying expenditures.
- Monitor and control the overall project scope, schedule, cost and quality, and develop strategies for fast tracking areas of concern.
- Coordinate the engineering effort to ensure all deliverables are provided to support construction. Aid in the development of construction work packages.
- Be a core project team member working with Operations, Maintenance, Construction, Tech Services and all Engineering Disciplines to gain consensus and resolve conflicts.
- Provide technical support during construction, turnaround and startup. Provide timely resolution to construction Requests for Information (RFI's).
- Coordinate with construction management team to ensure proper progress is reported on construction efforts.
- Compile project information and conduct presentations to the Refinery Leadership Team for major project decisions, budget and progress updates and project sanctioning.
- Participate in the MOC process and the System Turnover (STO) process.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 5 years post degree engineering experience in the refining or petrochemical industry is preferred.