Current Job Openings
Senior Environmental Project Manager
Our client provides comprehensive Environmental Health Safety Consulting Services. They have a small company feel with the reach and resources of a national firm.
They are looking for a Senior Environmental Project Manager in Albuquerque, NM to work with a team of environmental professionals from across the company in a multifaceted role, combining technical expertise in environmental project management with a strong focus on business development within the Mining and Environmental industry.
This person will also be responsible for:
- Business Development:
- Lead the development of persuasive project proposals showcasing company services.
- Craft compelling narratives and presentations highlighting capabilities.
- Contribute to forward-thinking business development initiatives for industry growth.
- Project Management:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of Mining and Environmental projects from inception to completion.
- Oversee project planning, budgeting, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Provide technical guidance for various project types, including assessments, studies, investigations, designs, and remediation.
- Client Engagement and Expansion:
- Identify and pursue new opportunities, fostering client relationships for strategic expansion.
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams, ensuring collaboration and effective communication.
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations and guidelines.
- Technical Expertise:
- Stay updated with environmental regulations and guidelines.
- Utilize expertise in site models, contaminant fate and transport, risk assessment, and predictive models.
- Create detailed reports and technical documents communicating project findings and recommendations.
- Travel and Communication:
- Travel to project sites and other offices as necessary to support project requirements.
- Communicate effectively with clients and regulatory bodies to facilitate compliance and approvals.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental, or related field.
- RG or PE certification is required.
- 10-15+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in investigation methods, high-resolution site characterization, and sampling.
- Strong understanding of site models, contaminant fate, transport concepts, and risk assessment.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Master's degree in related field.
- Experience with New Mexico environmental regulations and technical guidance.
- Proficiency in GIS, data management, and visualization software.
This role requires a blend of technical expertise, leadership in project management, strong communication and client engagement skills, and a proactive approach to business development within the specified industry. The ability to manage multiple projects, maintain compliance, and foster growth through client relationships and innovative initiatives is essential.
Placement: Direct Hire
Annual Salary Range: $110,000 - $130,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees plus profit sharing and other perks.
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!