Current Job Openings
PTS Advance has a great opportunity for a skilled Turnaround Administrator to work in the Planning department at a local San Francisco Bay Area Refinery. The Turnaround Administrator supports the GM, Refining Business improvement and direct staff. The selected candidate will be a key contributor to the strategic goals of the business from an administrative capacity. Turnaround and/or Refining experience a PLUS, SAP a PLUS This a full-time long-term contract position. Local candidates only. Would like to fill this position ASAP.
Responsibilities may include:
- Performing a wide range of administrative duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential information with limited supervision.
- Interacting with internal staff and external business contacts, e.g., reliably answering & returning phone calls and escorting visitors; understanding basic roles of the assigned staff groups so callers can be referred to the right people.
- Scheduling meetings as well as catering arrangements, e.g., organizing appropriately-sized rooms, ensuring supplies and technology are available for the meeting (e.g. white boards/flip charts, projectors, video conference, as required), ordering food as required in appropriate quantities (reconfirm in-person attendance), maintaining meeting agenda and materials, organizing meeting times that are acceptable for the attendees; resolving conflicts as necessary, document and distribute meeting minutes.
- Drafting correspondence (emails and letters) for the GM.
- Creating, revising, analyzing proof-reading, and distributing various types of documents, presentations, and spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports as required, i.e., safety, expenses, compliance verification, audits, etc.
- Creating, managing .and maintaining various SharePoint and Intranet sites.
- Making travel arrangements, preparing itineraries and managing calendars.
- Managing office supply inventory and ordering supplies as needed.
- Maintaining personnel information and organization charts. * Distributing mail and arranging shipment of packages.
- Facilitating and promoting the annual records organization campaign (DRM - Document Retention Management)). Maintain master records lists.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High school diploma/GED
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Outlook and SharePoint (perform the skill with limited assistance)
- 3+ years of experience in administrative support
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- Advanced level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional manner in dealing with colleagues and external parties.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow-up in a multi-faceted work environment, including managing unplanned/critical tasks at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively as this job requires frequent diverse interface with all levels of management Highly effective time-management skills; delivers results on-time with high quality standards.
- Strong work ethic
- Takes initiative to take on and learn new tasks, high energy level.
- Knowledge of Livelink Document Management features for classifying, storing, and retrieving documents.
- Model team leadership behaviors with peers
- Recent work experience in dealing with building facilities-managing office space, including telephone and computer set-up.
- Networking skills such as the ability to build networks in an organization.
- Proficient (perform the skills with limited assistance) with SAP, Livelink/EDMS and CATS.
- This will be supporting the turnaround group, TA and/or Refining experience a PLUS SAP a PLUS
Interested? Contact Terri VanDeVeire at 925-363-8233 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
PTS Advance offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit
Interested? Contact Terri VanDeVeire at 925-363-8233 or via email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion!
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer