Current Job Openings
PTS Advance has an immediate need for a Project Controls Analyst. The ideal candidate is someone that is local to Martinez, California area.
The Project Controls Analyst will work with staff project control group to maintain consistent cost reporting and adhering to refinery standards. Duties include performing cost control and estimating functions relating to Construction Projects. If minimal or no experience as a Project Controls Analyst we would consider a person with an educational background in accounting, engineering, or business degree to support this new role. LOCAL CANDIDATES.
- Perform as the project controls/ cost control representative for the Construction Team
- Get involved in the early stages of budgeting and estimating
- Prepare weekly cost reports by Project for the Construction Team
- Provide support to the Construction group in the development of Hiring Plans and Equipment Plans
- Coordinate and review check and control estimates for Construction
- Work closely with ER/Capital Project Controls group to review estimates and facilitate discussions
- Provide invoice compliance for Construction group purchase orders as required
- Prepare cost forecasts for each individual project
- Create and Maintain charge matrix for the team
- Provides updates to management as required
- Monitors actual earned value, productivity, direct/ indirect ratios, etc.
- Communicate with Accounting to close out month
- BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or an equivalent field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Controls experience preferred
- Preferred proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Advanced Excel/Access Experience). SAP or Planning and Scheduling software a plus