Current Job Openings
Our client is an industry leader with a reputation for excellence in providing environmental consulting, engineering, compliance, and technical field services to clients in diverse market sectors, seeks a Project Engineer to apply technical knowledge to challenging environmental remediation projects for our Exton, Pennsylvania office.
- Completes remedial alternatives analyses; scopes and executes feasibility testing activities.
- Performs remedial system design and specifications for moderate and large-scale projects.
- Manages construction and system installation activities for remediation projects.
- Completes routine site inspections and ensures permit compliance, including air, water, SPCC, NPDES, etc.
- Acts as the lead engineer on proposal efforts.
- Works closely with the project manager on deliverables and client interaction.
- Reviews plans, specifications, and reports prepared by Junior Engineers.
- Mentors and coaches Junior Engineers on complex remediation activities.
- Ensures all project-related reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensures specific projects are following Engineering and Health & Safety standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Senior Site Operations Manager and Regional Engineer.
- May work on projects local to Exton, PA, or elsewhere within GES' Mid-Atlantic Region.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical or Civil).
- 5-7+ years of environmental engineering experience in a consulting environment.
- Professional Engineer certification (preferably in Pennsylvania).
- Strong base salary
- Annual Bonus opportunities
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
If this opportunity sounds of any interest to you, please apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org